Good morning, welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' ..... This week we are featuring 'Mice in Squares, another recently launched stamp set with cute little images. You can purchase the stamp HERE from our website for only £6.50.
Here is a quick and easy card using the little mice. We have listed the products used and some instructions, should you wish to make the card.
Products used :
Flower punch, Dies and pearls from stash
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up image and colour in with Promarker Pens, edge with Pastel Beige Promarker.
(2) Die-cut large scallop square, Butterfly & Flourish from papers, put to one side.
(3) Punch out three flowers using punch.
(4) Stick scallop square shape to 'Embossed Flower' card blank, stick image on top.
(5) Arrange die-cut shapes, stick down and attach lilac pearls.
We do hope you have enjoyed our quick project today, please feel free to leave us a comment.
The Little Claire Design Team