This week's blog project is this gorgeous elephant tag card made by Helen R - isn't it cute?
Here's what you need to make the card:
Dark Brown cardstock
Purple and green baker’s twine
ProMarkers: Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 2, ,Lavender, Lemon & Meadow Green
Small gems- purple and pale green
Nestabilities- classic & scalloped rectangles, Lacey Circles
Glue, 3D foam pads
and this is what you need to do:
1. Using Nestabilities dies, cut out 3 scalloped rectangles of dark brown card as well as 3 rectangles of patterned paper. Cut out one Lacey circle in dark brown card too.
2. Stamp out ‘Elephants in Squares’ image and the sentiment stamp out onto white stamping card using black memento ink. Colour 3 of parts of the elephants stamp in using ProMarkers.
3. Cut out the coloured images and sentiment and lightly ink the edges with purple ink.
4. Mount the patterned paper into the brown pieces and stick to the tag card. Then add the images and gems to embellish.
5. Finally add purple and green baker’s twine to the top of each part of the tag card to finish.
Isn't that great?! We hope you like it as much as we do.
You may also have noticed that we have a brand new Customer Gallery page here on the blog so if you have any cards you've made with Little Claire products, e-mail a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll feature them on the gallery!