Here is this week's blog project, a wedding horseshoe made by Design Team Member, Heidi.
She has used our little Chimney Sweet 'Bert' from the 'Cutie Patootie' range, available to purchase Here .
Here are a list of ingredients to make the project :
White Decopatch Paint
'Chimney Sweep Bert' Little Claire stamp
Black & Pink Cardstock
Marianne Flower & Swirl Dies
MS Heart and Border Punches
MS Butterfly Punch
Woodware Leaf Punch
Black & White Pearls
Black Tuxedo Momento Inkpad
Promarkers used :
Ice Grey I, Cool Grey 2, Warm Grey 3, Cool Grey 4, Tan, Putty & Almond
Here is how to make it :
(1) Firstly, paint the horseshoe back and front, giving several coats for coverage, leave overnight to dry. Give more coats if needed.
(2) Stamp out 'Bert' using a 'Momento' inkpad and colour in with Promarkers listed. Cut around the image.
(3) Pleat some lace and stick down to the black heart border covering the top.
(4) Layout elements onto horseshoe, when happy where placed, stick down using a strong glue.
(5) Thread longer piece of lace through holes in top of horseshoe and tie. Stick pink butterflies down and add black pearls.
Hope you have enjoyed the tutorial, please leave us a comment to let us know what you think.
Another blog project will be along next Friday.