Just perfect for a warm, sunny afternoon - a great card made by Georgina with our 'Later, Later' stamp! You can find the stamp here on the Little Claire website.
Here's what you'll need to make the project:
14.8 x 14.8cm white card blank
light brown ink pad
silver nailhead stickers
silver gel pen
ProMarkers – Blush, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Petrol Blue, Powder Blue, Cyan, Azure, Tan, Caramel, Cocoa, Henna, Gold, Vanilla, Pastel Yellow.
And here's what you need to do:
1. Stamp the Later, Later stamp onto smooth white card using a Tuxedo Black ink pad.
2. Cut three panels of white card sized – 12.5x12.5cm, 4x14.8cm and 14.8x3cm. Stamp the Later, Later stamp all over these panels using the Tuxedo Black ink pad:
3. Colour the stamped images using ProMarkers. Colour the aerial of the main image with a silver gel pen. Cut main image panel to 6x9cm but cut round the aerial of the radio:
4. Using a light brown ink pad stamp the Later, Later stamp all over the front of the square card blank.
5. Cut four panels of black card sized – 5x14.8cm, 13x13cm, 7x10cm and 14.8x4cm
6. Layer the coloured stamped panels onto the blank card panels. On the main 7x10cm panel attached a strip of black ribbon across the bottom right hand corner before adding this to the card with foam pads.
7. Add a sentiment tag onto the ribbon. Tie a bow with the black ribbon and add this to the card. To finish add silver nailheads to the corners as show in the photo:
Don't forget this weekend to come and see us at the Sincerely Yours Show at Leigh. If you want some help making up your shopping list, we now have a catalogue available for you to download as a PDF - have a look at the front page of our website here and click on the purple button half way down the page to access the catalogue.Isn't that a great card?! We hope you like it as much as we do!