We're having a Design Team Call!
We'd like to add five new people to our Design Team for an initial term of six months. Interested? Here's what we're looking for:
1. You need to have a blog to which you post regularly and the ability to take good, clear photos. We would also ask that you promote Little Claire actively on your blog.
2. We will send you about six stamps each month (sometimes less) and you will need to make two sample cards with each stamp which you will then send to us. You need to be able to include lots of different elements in your cards - different shapes, styles etc.
3. You will need to make an additional card each month for our blog challenge and also take part in commenting on entries - at the moment each Design Team member comments on roughly half the entries every month.
4. Approximately once every two months you will need to a card for our weekly project, take step by step photos and write instructions - you will then post this on the Little Claire blog.
5. From time to time, we'll ask you to make cards for magazine articles and write instructions.
6. If you live close to one of the craft shows, we may ask you to come and demo for us for which you will be paid.
In return you'll receive lots of gorgeous Little Claire stamps before everyone else and will become part of a friendly team.
If you'd like us to consider you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading 'Design Team Call' on your e-mail giving us your blog address and any other information you'd like to include. The DT call will be open until Monday 26 March.