Thursday 30 June 2016

Wooden Owls - Thursday Blog Project by Sarah

Good Morning Everyone! 


It's Sarah here with a new LC Designs Project. Today I am sharing something a little bit different. I have used the fab paper pack - Quirky Quilts to decorate some wooden owl shapes - cut out for me by my lovely husband!


How cute are these right!?
Here is a list of materials and products I used for this project: 

LC Designs 6x6 Paper Pack - Quirky Quilts
Wooden Owl Shapes
White, Black and Orange Card stock
 Circle Dies
Triangle Punch (Xmas Tree Punch)
Glue and Sandpaper 

To make - I spread the glue over the whole side of the wood and then put the papers on, smoothing out any bubbles or creases. Once completly dried I trimmed down and sanded the edges to give them a shabby style finish. I then die cut the circles for the eyes and punched the triangle for the beak and glued these on too!

  Simple but really cute! Thanks for stopping by to take a look, hope you enjoyed the tutorial!


Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. Can you tell me the dimensions of the Owls as I'd love to have a try at this
    Cheers
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete