Wednesday 15 June 2016

June Challenge Inspiration from Sarah

Good Morning to you All!

For the Team Challenge Create a Scene, I bring you inspiration using the lovely Wavy Elephants Stamp Set and the Paper Pack Falling Daisies. There are some fab wavy stamps which you can find here



To create my scene I played around with papers and die cut shapes to compliment the stamp. I used Pro-markers to colour the elephants and flowers - Distress Inks for the background. I love the cuteness of this stamp and the sentiments are fab!

The Wavy Elephants, Wavy Hedgehogs and Wavy Doggies are £6.00 each set - but you can ... Buy all 3 for £12.00 (get one set FREE!) The offer can be found here!

The prize for this challenge is:


Defo worth entering! Details can be found here.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment