Thursday 23 June 2016

Wavy Elephants - Card Project

Morning All!
 
It’s Lisa here with a new project and today I’m showcasing one of the newest Wavy Stamp Sets. Here I’ve used Wavy Elephants:
 
A new stamp set - Wavy Elephants
 
Today I’m using one of my favourite colour combinations, pink and grey, and I thought it went well with the cute little elephants.
 
Wavy Elephants (1)
 
Supplies:
  • Wavy Elephants Stamp Set
  • Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’
  • White Stamping Card, Pink Card and Grey Card
  • 15cm Square White Card Blank
  • Alcohol Pens
  • Patterned Paper
  • Die Cutting Machine
  • Shaped Nesting Dies and Corner Bow Die
  • Border Punch
  • Flower Punches, Pearls and Liquid Pearls

Step by Step:

  1. Cut a 13.5cm square of patterned paper. Mat first onto grey card and then onto pink card. Fix to the card blank.
  2. Cut a 14cm by 4cm strip of grey card and use a border punch to decorate the edge. Add a 14cm by 1cm strip of pink card on top and fix to right of the card blank.
  3. Using black ink stamp your Wavy Elephants image onto white stamping card, die cut into a fancy shape and colour in with alcohol markers. Mat first onto pink card and then onto grey card. Fix to the card base with foam pads.
  4. Using black ink stamp one of the sentiments from the Wavy Elephants stamp set onto white stamping card, die cut into a fancy shape. Mat onto pink card and fix to the card base with foam pads.
  5. Decorate the card with punched flowers, a die cut corner bow and pearls.

 

A quick close up of the fabulous stamp:

Wavy Elephants (2)

I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see more of my projects.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment