- Wavy Elephants Stamp Set
- Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’
- White Stamping Card, Pink Card and Grey Card
- 15cm Square White Card Blank
- Alcohol Pens
- Patterned Paper
- Die Cutting Machine
- Shaped Nesting Dies and Corner Bow Die
- Border Punch
- Flower Punches, Pearls and Liquid Pearls
Step by Step:
- Cut a 13.5cm square of patterned paper. Mat first onto grey card and then onto pink card. Fix to the card blank.
- Cut a 14cm by 4cm strip of grey card and use a border punch to decorate the edge. Add a 14cm by 1cm strip of pink card on top and fix to right of the card blank.
- Using black ink stamp your Wavy Elephants image onto white stamping card, die cut into a fancy shape and colour in with alcohol markers. Mat first onto pink card and then onto grey card. Fix to the card base with foam pads.
- Using black ink stamp one of the sentiments from the Wavy Elephants stamp set onto white stamping card, die cut into a fancy shape. Mat onto pink card and fix to the card base with foam pads.
- Decorate the card with punched flowers, a die cut corner bow and pearls.
A quick close up of the fabulous stamp:
I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see more of my projects.
Thanks for stopping by