Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Challenge Inspiration from Helen


Good morning - it's Helen here to share my DT card for the current LC Designs Challenge and to remind you that there's still time to enter the challenge.

For this month's challenge we're asking you to 'create a scene' - so we're looking for cards featuring a scene of some sort.  You could use several stamps to create a scene or just use one stamp that shows a scene - the choice is yours!

All the details about the challenge are here on the original blog post and the prize on offer for the winner is:


For my card I've used 'Wavy Seascape'

It's folded card - here's a side view to show the shape better:


My card was designed for one of the LC Designs workshops I ran a couple of months ago - if you're interested in coming to one of my future workshops, have a look here on the website.



2 comments: