Hi all, Lynsey back today to share a Christmas stamp blog project. I love this group of cats so I thought I would create a little winter scene for them to take centre stage!
You will need:
Marianne Winter Trees Die
Momento Black Ink
Kraft Card Blank
Copic Marker Pens or Chosen Colouring Medium
Frantage Embossing Powder
Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad
Sheena Douglass Snowfall Embossing Folder
1. Stamp out the cats image twice and on the second image cut out the front row of cats.
2. Colour both images with marker pens.
3. Cut a piece of red cardstock to cover the kraft card blank leaving a small boarder all the way round and attach to the card base.
4. Cut a piece of white cardstock to cover the red card leaving a small boarder and emboss with the snowfall embossing folder, attach to the red card.
5. Die cut the winter trees die cut, colour the trees green then stamp the top of the trees with the versamark ink pad and cover in frantage embossing powder,heat the embossing powder with a heat gun to set.
7. Stamp the Merry Christmas dinkie text to the bottom half of the tree die cut with versamark ink and cover in gold embossing powder. Heat the embossing powder with your heat gun to set.
8. Attach the tree die cut to the bottom half of your card.
9. Attach the full stamped image of the cats using foam pads to the winter scene on the card base and attach the front row of cats also with foam pads to create a nice 3d image.
10. Finally cover the wooden snowflake with glitter and attach to your card to finish.