Hi, Margreet here.
It's my turn to share some inspiration with Little Claire's Designs' digis.
The hiker at the inside.
Image: Digi Great Outdoors
Image: Digi Hiking boots
Image: Digi Signpost
Patterned papers First Edition (Man Made)
Color medium (I used copics)
Double sided tape
Piece of string
Step by step:
- Take a piece of white cardstock 13.5 x 27 cm and cut it in half.
- Cut one piece diagonally in half.
- Cover all white papers with patterned papers.
- Glue the left piece with double sided tape (mind to let open the upper side!)
- Do the same with the right side.
- Print off the digi stamps.
- Color your images.
- Write something down on the signpost (I used the same street names as written on the patterned paper of the tag)
- Cut the images out, leaving a small white border round the edge and glue them with double sided tape.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper so it fits in the open side.
- Glue the Great Outdoors digi, cut out leaving a small white border round the edge.
- Put a piece of string at the clip and it at the top of the tag.
Hope you like my 'project' and are inspired to try something similar.
If you do, let me know and I'll come to visit you.
Thanks for stopping by.