Wednesday 12 August 2015

3 Christmas Snowmen...

...and a couple of cats thrown in for good measure!


Here is a lovely clutch of Christmas stamps ready and waiting to adorn your cards, and a great offer: £5.50 each OR any 3 for £12.00! (call us 0151 648 8777 or contact Carol)

Look what our Diane has made with the stamp of the 3 Snowmen together:

card designed by Diane
As Diane says 'you can never have enough Snowmen!'
Diane has also used one of our new papers for the purple snowy background (lovely):

New LC 12 x 12 papers 160gsm 75p each or 10 for £6.00
Competition - have you noticed we have nearly reached 1000 followers to our blog - WOW!
How fantastic is that and thank you for following us, we will run a great selection of competitions to celebrate once we have reached this milestone.

Anyway, which one of these handsome snowmen could be your favourite?  Please let us know by leaving a comment and next Tuesday 18 August we will announce 3 lucky winners to each win their favourite.  Good luck!
Little Claire x


19 comments:

  1. Awww so cute. Well done on reaching 1,000 followers. I love the Christmas friends stamp and agree you can never have too many snowmen :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous but I think that my fav has to be "Wishing you a sparkly Christmas"... It's nice and quite unusual to have just the top of the snowman... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but We 6 Cats is my favourite. My daughter recently gave a rescue cat a 'forever home' and this would make a 'purr-fect' card for her. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a tricky question, they are all lovely! If I had to choose I think it would be the Christmas Friends, snowmen and robins are always a favourite winter image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those pussy cats - how cool are they!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic i adore the colour - i really should start my Christmas cards
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all soooo cute!! spoilt for choice but if pushed to pick one then it would have to be the 'Wishing you a sparkly Christmas' love the snowflakes falling from the snowman's hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I collect snowman and cat stamps so they are all fabulous, but I love, love, love We 6 Cats! So cute! Can't wait to get my crafty little lands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them all but my favourite is the snowman with the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all, they are all so cute, but 3 Cheers for Christmas is my favourite.
    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  11. this make of dianes is amazing - bravo Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Christmas friends, but if it was possible I would choose the cats

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Christmas Friends.. I think that one is so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. My choice would be the cats. I wish you congratulations in advance of your 1000 followers milestone

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all, but am partial to cats, so I would vote for We 6 Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo very hard to choose as they are all fab, but I think the snowman and owl is my fave!! Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are all lovely but my favourite is Sparkle Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How on earth can you choose! They are all gorgeous. Snowmen are my favourites for Christmas. If I had to pick one it would most probably be " 3 cheers for Christmas"
    Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like them all, but especially the 'wishing you a sparkly Christmas'

    ReplyDelete