Thank you for stopping by the Little Claire blog today.
We are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' project with you, using one of our new Christmas stamps - 'Scarves & Hats'. Its a really fun little image to use on your cards.
You can purchase this cute little image for only £4.50 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 16th October or for while the stocks last on our website.
Heidi has made a silver stand card using the set, adding lots of silver ribbon, bling and a wooden snowflake. She has added a 'Christmas Tag' stamp to use as a stopper on the card. These are on special offer on the website too, for a limited period.
Here is her card :
Products Used :
From stash : Bazzill 'Tiara' Bling Card, Silver Ribbon, Promarker's,
Wooden Snowflake & Silver 'Stickles' Glitter Glue
How the card was made :
(1) Firstly, cut a piece of 'Tiara' card to measure : 28cms x 10cms.
(2) Score at : 7cms and 14cms, score edges well.
(3) Cut a piece of white card : 10.5cms x 7.0cms, stamp up image and colour in.
(4) Matt onto a piece of 'Tiara' card : 11cms x 7.5cms.
(5) Take two silver snowflake papers from pack, cut one to fit front of card and one for the inside.
(6) Stick half ( on left) of the image down, centrally over a closed card.
(7) Stamp up tag image, matt onto 'Tiara' card.
(8) Punch hole into tag, thread ribbon through.
(9) Stick down to side of card, using two large sticky dots.
(10) Attach ribbon to left-hand side of card, add wooden snowflake and stones.
(11) Add silver 'Stickles' to bottom of image, hats and bags.
We do hope you have enjoyed our little project today and it has inspired you to get making your Christmas cards.
All items highlighted above are available on our website HERE, stock permitting.
The Little Claire Team