Good morning and welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' project. Every week on a Monday morning, we share a project with you using one of our stamp sets from our extensive range.
Today, we are showcasing one of our recently launched stamps - 'Santa's Hat'. Its a very comical image, which will bring a smile to anyone that receives a card/gift with it on.
You can purchase this lovely little stamp set for only £3.50 (normally £5.50) for a limited time only. If stocks last, this offer will finish on Thursday, 30th October 2014. You can pop on over to the website HERE to purchase yours.
Heidi has made a quick little Christmas gift using the set. An altered candle using some red card, gold embossing powder and gold ribbon, as shown above.
Here are the products used :
Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Sparkly Ribbon
Candle from Sainsbury's
Red Bazzill Card
Tools : Heat Gun, double-sided tape, 2" circle punch
Altered Candle Instructions :
(1) Firstly, take off plastic from around candle. This candle is sized at 6.5cms across base.
(2) Cut a strip of red bazzill card to fit your candle, ensuring it overlaps slightly at the back.
(3) Using the 'Super Stamping Mat' and Versafine inkpad, stamp up image 'Santa's Hat' image, onto red bazzill card.
(4) Cover with gold embossing powder and heat with heat gun. Leave to cool.
(5) Punch a 2" circle from red bazzill card, stick to bottom of candle using tape.
(6) Stick red bazzill card strip to candle centrally.
(7) Place ribbon around bottom of candle, tie a bow and neaten ribbon edges.
We do hope you have enjoyed our quick tutorial today. Thank you for visiting the Little Claire blog. Don't forget to get your 'Santa's Hat' stamp set at the reduced price.
The Little Claire Team