Here is another 'Little Claire Likes' project, which we share every Monday. We showcase a much loved stamp set from our extensive collection.
This week, Heidi has used 'Christmas Tags' on her card. She has used two tag stamps to show that you can use more than one sentiment on a card.
Here is the stamp set in full (all twelve) below, we are offering it at the reduced price of £7.50 (normally £8.99). This price will go back up on Friday, 10th October 2014.
Here is a list of the products used on my card :
Holly die, Red Stickles and bakers twine from stash
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up a tag image all over edge of card, edge with ink.
(2) Stamp up two of the 'Christmas Tags' stamps twice and stick together using sticky pads.
(3) Punch holes in tags and add bakers twine.
(4) Choose papers from the pack and matt and layer as shown onto card blank.
(5) Cut a square of kraft card, matt paper onto top, edge with inkpad.
(6) Stick all elements down onto kraft card blank.
(7) Die-cut holly leaves and add to corners. Add red stickles for berries.
(8) Stick takes down at an angle.
We do hope you have enjoyed our tutorial today. Thank you for visiting our blog.
The Little Claire Team