Hello, welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes'. Each week, we showcase a different stamp, offering it at a special price. We show you a card made using the set and give you a product and instructions list on how to make the card.
Today is the turn of a gorgeous feline stamp 'Joy, Hope & Wonder'. It can be used for both Christmas and if you cover over the bauble, a general greeting card.
Heidi has made her card using the products below, most of which can be purchased from the website
HERE or by calling the office : 0844 800 4376.
'Joy, Hope & Wonder' can be purchased for £3.99 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 17th October or whilst in stock.
Card Product List :
Little Claire 'Joy, Hope & Wonder' stamp set - £3.99
Little Claire 'Letter's Snow' stamp & number set - £12.99
First Edition 'Nordic Christmas' paper pack - £7.50
Kraft card pack - £1.99 (pack of ten cards)
Tartan Ribbon - £2.90 per reel
Momento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3.90
Promarkers : Ruby, Sandstone, Caramel & Pastel Beige - £1.70 per pen
(Die & red pearls from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Onto white cardstock, stamp up the cat image and sentiment to the side.
(2) Colour image with Promarker's.
(3) Using two different patterned papers, matt and layer together.
(4) Die cut, postage stamp shape and stick down onto papers.
(5) Stick down ribbon over the top of papers, and tie a large bow to right of card.
(6) Matt image onto red paper and stick over shape & ribbon.
(7) Onto kraft card, using 'Letter's Snow', stamp up a number '2' and '5', cut around each number.
(8) Stick elements together onto card.
(9) Attach four red pearls to each corner of the card.
We do hope you have enjoyed our Christmas project today. Don't forget to grab your 'Joy, Hope & Wonder' stamps whilst at the special price or stocks last.
The Little Claire Design Team