Good morning, we are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' with you today. It is the turn of the lovely 'Christmas Changing Tree' stamp set. This little set, comes complete with lots of cute Christmas elements to decorate your tree with. If you already have another set of the 'Tree', you can also buy just the elements to use for only £3.99 HERE.
We are offering the complete set for the special price of £3.99 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 3rd October. Just give the office a call on 0844 800 4376 or order online HERE.
Heidi has gone with a purple theme, and has made her card by, stamping up the small elements to make a border and again around the tree. The little sentiment used is one from our recently launched sets, 'Feed the Bird's'.
Here are the products Used on Card :
Little Claire 'Christmas Changing Tree' stamp set - £3.99
Little Claire 'Feed the Bird's' stamp set - £8.99
Craft Creations Christmas Scroll - Purple paper - £0.50p per sheet
'Pizzazz' Bazzill Card - £0.50p per sheet
Promarkers - Lilac, Orchid, Amethyst, Sandstone, Pear Green, Almond, Putty and Ice Grey I
- £1.70 each
Glitter Domes (5mm) - £1.99
Stickles Glitter Glue - £1.80
(Sizzix Snowflake die from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) On a strip of white cardstock, stamp up small elements randomly, colour in with pens and add Stickles.
(2) Cut a piece of 'Pizzaz' card and scroll paper to fit card blank. Stick down together.
(3) Stamp up tree and selected 'Christmas Tree' elements, colour in and glitter.
(4) Matt image onto 'Pizzaz' card and stick down.
(5) Stamp up sentiment, colour in robin and stick onto a piece of purple card.
(6) Die-cut one purple snowflake, attach a sticky pad to back.
(7) Stick all elements together onto card, as shown.
(8) Add glitter domes to snowflake and top of card.
We hope you have enjoyed our project today.
The Little Claire Design Team