'Deck the Horns' is a great little Christmas stamp, which we are featuring today in our 'Little Claire Likes'. It is one of those fun images that you can stamp up each year and make a card with that everyone will love! Heidi has made a card using the stamp, she has even glossy accented the red nose!
We are offering it at a special price of £3.99 (normally £5.50)
until Thursday 10th October or whilst stocks last.
You can buy it HERE or give the office a call
Here is a list of products used to make the card :
Little Claire 'Deck the Horns' stamp - £3.99
Little Claire 'Christmas Geese' stamp set - £8.99
'Bluebell' Bazzill Cardstock - £0.50p per sheet
Craft Creations 'Snowflakes on Blue' Paper - £0.50p per sheet
Momento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3
Promarkers - Sandstone, Ruby, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Pear Green, Mustard, Pastel Beige & Khaki - £1.70 per pen
Glitter Domes - £1.99 per pack
(Card blank and all dies from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Onto white card, stamp up 'Deck the Horns' image and sentiment using 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad.
(2) Colour in with Promarkers, cut out and matt onto blue card and ink edges.
(3) Using large circle & scallop circle dies, cut out large circle in 'Bluebell' card and scallop circle in 'Snowflake' paper, ink edges. Stick down onto card blank.
(4) Die-cut out one 'pine branch', two blue small snowflakes and two white larger snowflakes, again edge with inkpad.
(5) Stick elements together. Add glitter domes to snowflakes and edges of card.
We do hope you have enjoyed our project today, don't forget to grab your stamp at the 'special' price.
The Little Claire Design Team