This week our blog project comes from Helen R who has made a beautiful card using the 'Spikey Flowers' stamp which you can find here on the website.
And here's what you'll need to make the card:
purple cardstock - dark and light
patterned paper (Helen has used paper from the First Edition 'Dreamcatcher' pad which we will have back in stock in January)
white organza ribbon
Promarkers - Lilac and Amethyst
purple pearks - small and medium sized
Craftwork Card Top Notch card blank
3D foam pads
And here's what you need to do:
1. Stamp out the image using the black Memento ink pad and colour the circles on the flowers using the Lilac and Amethyst Promarkers. Mount the image on to a piece of dark purple cardstock, leaving a small border.
2. Take a Top Notch card blank, a 11.5cm square of patterned paper, a slightly larger piece of dark purple cardstock and a piece of lighter purple cardstock slightly bigger again
3. Mount the patterned paper on to the dark purple cardstock and then on to the lighter piece. Add 2 pieces of white organza ribbon across the front of this panel, overlapping them slightly. Attach these to the back of the panel and then tie another piece around in a kknot to create the bow, then trim the edges
4. Attach this panel to the card using 3D foam pads.
5. Glue the main image to the card towards the upper left hand corner
6. Add a small purple pearl to the centre of each flower and 3 medium sized pearls to the bottom right hand corner of the card to finish.
We're sure you'll agree that it's a beautiful card - suitable for lots of different occasions! We'd love to hear what you think so please leave us a comment.