This week's blog project is from Maxine and it's a great treat bag - perfect for any last minute gifts!
Here's what you'll need to make the treat bag:
one of the stamps from the Red Gingham Christmas Text set
black ink pad
white card stock
red 12 by 12 red card stock
double sided tape
small cello bag
And here's what you need to do:
1. Stamp the circular sentiment stamp twice. Cut out the sentiment by hand or using a punch and cut the inside circle out of the second stamped sentiment and ecoupage the centre of the sentiment. Add a scalloped corder using the red card stock.
2. Cut a 12" by 4" strip of red card and score at 5" and 7". Punch a scalloped edge:
3. Cut a 4" by 4" strip of red card and score at 3". Adhere this to the end of the 12" strip by sticking the 1" score line to the back, fold over to form the flap on the top of the bag:
4. Fill your cello bag with chocolates and seal. Adhere this to the top of the bag just below the flap:
5. Seal the gift bag using double sided tape and decorate your bag with the sentiment and a ribbon bow:
We hope you like this treat bag - it will make a lovely last minute gift! We'd love to hear what you think.