We hope everyone is managing to keep warm and safe in all this terrible weather - if it's horrible outside, why not stay in and craft?!!
To give you some inspiration, here's our Thursday blog project which this week comes from Georgina - a gorgeous card which would be suitable for lots of different occasions!
Here's what you'll need:
Cupcake Tree stamp set from Little Claire
Sentiment stamp - part of the Red Gingham Sentiments Mix set
Elegant All Around the Edge Card from Little Claire
Smooth white card for stamping from Little Claire
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad from Little Claire
dark brown ink pad
Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestabilities
brown fineliner pen
Stickles - diamond, cotton candy and platinum
Promarkers - Pastel Blue, Cocoa, Forest Green, Leaf Green, Caramel, Antique Pink, Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Vanilla, Pastel Yellow, Buttercup
And here's what you need to do:
1. Cut a 11.5cm by 11.5cm square of smooth white card. Also cut a square measuring 12cm by 12cm and another measuring 7.5cm by 7.5cm from brown card. Attach the small brown card square to the white square card:
2. Using the Memento black ink pad, stamp the cupcake images all around the edge of the white card:
3. Draw a 7cm by 7cm square in pencil on to the smooth white card. Stamp the tree image on the left hand side of the square as shown in the photo:
4. Colour the stamped images with Promarkers.
5. Cut around the edge of the pencil square. Where the tree branches go over the edge of the square then cut around the branch.
6. Attach the tree square to the cupcake frame.
Then attach this to the shaped card blank.
7. Stamp the circle sentiment using the dark brown ink pad on to the smooth white card. Colour the cupcake with Promarkers. Cut out the sentiment and attach it to a Lacey Circle die cut from brown card.
8. Tie a bow using the pink ribbon and attach it to the card. Add pink gems to the cupcakes on the tree, bow and sentiment. To finish, add Stickles to the cupcake frame.
We hope you like this card! Don't forget to leave us a comment to let us know what you think.
And remember there's still time to enter our competition - have a look here for all the details!