This week's blog project was made by Helen R who has used the very cute 'Splishing and Splashing' stamp to make this cute card. You can find the stamp (plus more card examples) here on the website.
This is what you'll need to make the card:
Lacey Squares Nestabilities
Purple ink pad
Promarkers - Vanilla, Meadow Green, Tan, Cinamoon, Blue Pearl, Lavender, Lilac
1. First stamp the image on to the white stamping card using the black Memento ink then cut the image out using the Lacey Squares Nestabilities.
2. Colour the image using Promarkers.
3. Cut another Lacey Square using purple cardstock. Mount the main image on to the purple piece, overlapping them slightly to creat a shadow effect.
4. Cut a piece of lilac gingham paper measuring 11.5cm by 11.5cm and mount on to black cardstock. The cut a rectangle 13.5cm by 3.5cm from the green dot paper and again mount on to black cardstock.
5. Ink the edge of the card blank and sentiment using purple ink.
6. Arrange the different elements on a 14.5cm square card blank as shown in the photo below. The long rectangle and main image are mounted using foam pads.
7. Add the sentiment to the card along with 3 pieces of Card Candi coloured with the Meadow Green Promarker.
We hope you like this card as much as we do! It would be great if you could leave us a comment and let us know what you think!