Today we've got another weekly blog project for you and this week it's from Maxine who has made this beautiful desk memo set.
Here's what you will need:
Glue or double sided tape
2 pieces of 8" by 8" patterned paper
1 8" by 8" card blank
die cut oval (to stamp the image on)
diecut scalloped oval (to mat and layer the image)
2 gems to use as stoppers
Promarkers - Sandstone, Leaf Green Meadow Green
Flexmarkers - Tea Rose, Water Melon, Pink Pearl, Wild Orchid
1. Stamp the image and colour using Promarkers and Flexmarkers. Mat and layer the image.
2. Take the blank card, fold one side into the centre and score - this makes the easel.
3. Cut the backing papers down to fit the base of the easel and the front of the easel.
4. Stick the gems on the base to keep the easel in place. Stick the image to the left side of the easel and the calendar and memo pad to the base.
5. To make the pen holder, use the left over backing paper from the easel and cut a piece measuring 7cm by 7.5cm. Score at 1.5cm intervals along the 7.5cm side.
6. Stick the sides together.
7. The stick the tube to the right side of the easel (if your backing paper is thin, you might need to back it with card for support). Add the pen to the pen holder.
We hope you love this project as much as we do! Please leave us a comment to let us know what you think!!