Today we've got another weekly blog project for you and this week it comes from Georgina who has created this beautiful card using the 'In the Garden' set of stamps.
For this project you will need the following:
14.8cm square white card blank
Nestabilities - Lacey Circles
White gel pen
Black fine liner pen
Promarkers - Cool Grey 1 -3, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Forest Green, Grass, Baby Pink, Antique Pink, Yellow, Orchid and Purple
And here's the instructions:
1. Cut three pieces of Kraft Card measuring 140 by 140mm, 148
by 55mm and 85 by 110mm. Punch the long edges of the long strip with a scalloped edge punch.
2. Cut three pieces of white card measuring 135 by 135mm, 148 by 25mm and 75 by 100mm. On the large square panel, stamp the watering can image. On the long strip stamp just the butterfly from the bird table stamp from the set. On the final piece of card stamp the bird table image. Use the black Memento ink pad to stamp all the images.
3. Colour in the stamped panels with Promarkers. Mount the stamped panels on to the Kraft card panels.
4. On the top left hand corner of the main image panel add a strip of ribbon. Tie a bow with the same ribbon and attach this to the ribbon strip. Add a pink gem to the bow.
5. Attach all the panels to the square card blank.
6. Stamp with the greeting from the Sentiment set with a black Memento ink pad on to the white card. Cut this a circle of Kraft card with the Nestabilties Lacey Circles. Add this to the card with foam pads.
7. To finish, add two Card Candi with foam pads and faux stitching with the black and white pens.
We hope you like this beautiful card and we'd love to hear what you think about it so please do leave us a comment!
The 'In the Garden Stamp' set used for this card is our current stamp of the month priced at £4.00 instead of the usual £5.50 - you can find all the details here