Today we've also got another weekly blog project for you and this week it's this beautiful rocker card made by Heike using the 'Blissful' stamp.
Here's what you need:
white cardstock for stamping
textured cardstock in white, light pink, burgundy, light blue, dark blue and green
punch or die for small swirls
butterfly dies or punches
flower and leaf dies or punches
Promarkers - Almond, Blush, Pastel Pink, Burgundy, Cornflower, Tan, Cinnamon, Umber, Marsh Green, Ice Grey 1
And here's how you make the card:
1. Cut a circle with a diameter of approximately 15cm from white cardstock and a circle measuring approximatley 12cm in diameter from the burgundy cardstock.
2. Fold the circles in half and mount on top of each other
3. Cut a piece of white stamping cardstock measuring 6.5cm by 9cm and round the corners. Stamp the Blissful image in black ink.
4. Colour in the stamped image using the Promarkers listed above.
5. Cut a piece of burgundy cardstock measuring 7cm by 9.5cm and a piece of light pink cardstock measuring 7.5cm by 10 cm. Round the corners and mount the coloured image on to these.
6. Cut or punch out small swirls from the light pink cardstock. Arrange on the front and back of the rocker base then add the topper with the stamped image on it.
7. Arrange the die cut or punched flowers and leaves on the card. Add adhesive gemstones to the centres of the flowers.
8. Finish off with two die cut or punched butterflies.
We hope you love this card as much as we do! A great idea for a card that's just a little bit different - leave us a comment to let us know what you think!