I’m still in the middle of making my Christmas Cards and just because I’m mailing my cards and trying to keep them as flat as possible I still like to put a little time and effort into them.
You can’t get much flatter than this card as I have printed the image straight onto the card blank and then coloured it in:
Folk Snowman 3 Digi Stamp
Repositionable Tape Roller
Plain White Paper
Step by Step:
- Open up a blank document in Microsoft Word.
- Click on ‘Insert’ from the top menu and then click on ‘Pictures’
- Click on the older where you store your digital images and select the image you want to use
- Change the image to 8cm wide by clicking on the bottom corner of the image and dragging in or out to make bigger or smaller
- Centre the image at the top of the page by clicking on the image, then format on the top menu, then position and then ‘top and centre’
- Turn the image upside down by clicking on the image, then format on the top menu, then rotate and then ‘Flip Vertical’
- Print the image onto plain white paper.
- Using repositionable tape, stick the card blank into place over the image, place the paper back into the printer and reprint the image.
- Fold the card blank in half and colour the image with coloured pencils for a brighter look or if you want a softer look use alcohol pens.
- The finished card
I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see some more projects.
Thanks for stopping by