It's Lucy here!
I'm the new Design Team Member and this is my first blog project for Little Claire, I hope you like it!
Today's Card is showcasing The Magic of Christmas Stamp Set and gorgeous Snowy Ombré Paper in a Door Wreath design!
The Magic of Christmas Stamp Set
Snowy Ombré Paper Pack
6x6 Card Blank
(All available at Little Claire's)
White Bleed Free Card
Woodware small grass punch
A4 Green Card
1. Take out the Red Snowy Ombré paper and trim the Green Cardstock slightly larger to create a nice border for the paper.
Stick together and stick to your Card Blank. Then stamp the sentiment in the bottom corner.
2. Stamp the door image onto White Bleed Free card.
Open the Compass 5.3cm, place the spike at the bottom centre of the wreath on the image and draw a circle.
3. Stamp the geese onto the leftover bleed free card.
Colour both images with Promarkers (or similar) and cut out.
4. Cut your ribbon to length and stick to the centre of your card blank.
Stick down the door image in the centre, 2cm from the top of the card.
5. Punch 20 shapes from the left over Green Cardstock using the Grass Punch.
Stick around the edge of the image, layering each one over the stalk of the one in front.
6. Tie a bow from the ribbon.
Snip arrows to the bow tails by cutting up the centre then from both corners up to the snip mark.
7. Stick down the bow and goose and add two 4mm Pearls to the top corner to finish.
I love how effective this Snowy Ombré Paper Pack is and there are some really gorgeous colours in it to! Hope you like my project!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Monday!