Hi everyone, it's Lynsey here with a circle card tutorial for you for this week's Friday blog project.
White Linen Cardstock
White Smooth Cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Joanna Sheen Leaf Die
Tonic Circle Trellis Dies
Tonic Circle Dies
1. Cut 2 circles using the largest of the scalloped circles from circle trellis die set. Score a line one inch from the top of one of the die cut circles and attach using double sided tape to the other circle to form your card base.
2. Die cut a piece of the floating dandelion paper into a circle and attach to the card base.
3. Die cut the middle sized trellis circle die out of white linen cardstock and attach to the centre of the card base.
4. Stamp the dinkie dandelion stamp onto white cardstock and attach to the centre of the card base.
5. Die leaves from white cardstock and attach to the card base with the paper flowers and pearls to finish.
Thanks for stopping by.