Hi - It's Susan R today with my special Thursday Digi Project!
Look at this lovely image - digi Geranium Flower
Today I decided to make a pop up box card...you will find more details on my blog here
- Print out the geranium several times and in two sizes and then colour them.
- Make the box...The net is a 6.5 by 12 inch panel scored at 2.75, 5.5, 8.25 and 11 inches and then 2.75 inches down. The inch wide tab is trimmed on the right hand side and slits cut from the top down to the 2.75 horizontal score line.Also needed are two strips 1 inch by 4.75 inches with a 1inch scored tab at each end.
3. Decorate the net inside and out.
4. Fold in the tab and glue in place. At this point it is best to fold all score lines well and
make sure the card lies flat to go in an envelope.
5. Next add the tabs to hold the 'surprises' inside...these are the two strips 1 inch by 4.75 inches with a 1inch scored tab at each end. Then decorate with the smaller geraniums...
And that's it...
Do have a look at Little Claire to see the whole set of digi's!
And by the way...