Hi everyone, Lynsey here with a tutorial on how to make a post it note holder.
These are the materials that you need:
Kraftand Pink Cardstock
Post it Notes
1. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 9.5 cm x 27.5 cm and then score across at 8cm and 16cm.
2. Mountain fold both scored lines.
3. Cut another piece of kraft cardstock measuring 9.5cm x 11cm and attach to the front of the shortest folded area to create a mini easel stand.
4. Print and colour the digi floral hedgehog image and cut into a circle.
5. Mat and layer patterned paper and pink cardstock and attach to the bottom of the card and the to the front.
6. Add your stamped image to the front of the card and the post it note pad to the bottom.
7. Cut a banner from white cardstock and add sticky letters to read notes.
8.Finally add punched leaves and a paper flower to finish.
This is a sideways view:
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x