Hello Heidi here, to share my card project using the wonderful new Little Claire club stamp set for April -
Here below, is a tutorial for my featured 'Pop-Up' card. The card kit comes with the club stamps in the set and is ready to make up. These new stamps are just delightful! Cute little ducks, wellies and umbrella's! Just right for the weather we are having at the moment.
I have used lots of bright blue and yellow card and some soft sheer ribbon. When opened, the image inside pops out!
The products used and card instructions are listed below.
Here is the inside of the card
Card Products Used :
Little Claire 'April Showers' stamp set
Blue, Yellow and White Card
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Black Fine Liner Pen
Card Instructions :
Card Base :
(1) Cut a piece of blue card to measure : 20cms x 10cms.
(2) Cut a piece of yellow card to measure : 20cms x 10cms and another 6.5cms x 6.5cms.
(3) On large yellow card piece, cut a 2cms line, 4cms in from each edge. Push out, this makes your pop-up section.
(4) Cut a square of white card : 9cms x 9cms. Matt onto front of card. Doodle around edge.
(5) Cut another square of white card : 6cms x 6cms, stamp up image and colour in.
Card Inside :
(1) Cut two blue oblongs : 9.5cms x 4cms and 6.5cms x 3cms.
(2) Cut two pieces of white card : 9cms x 3.5cms and 6cms and 2.5cms, stamp up duck image and sentiment. Colour in image and stick down.
(3) Cut a blue square : 6.5cms x 6.5cms and a white one : 6cms x 6cms. Stamp up image and colour in. (4) Stick down elements together and over pop-out piece in centre of card.
(5) Place ribbon around card and tie a bow centrally.
(6) Doodle around 'ducks' and sentiment.
If you would like to join the Little Claire monthly club, where you will receive a new stamp set and projects sheet - you can visit the website HERE. These little ducks deserve a good home, so go treat yourself!
Thank you for stopping by the blog today.
The Little Claire Design Team