It's Helen N here with a quick photo tutorial showing you how to put together this month's club card from the materials pack you received with the 'Little Robin Redbreast' stamp set.
Here's what you need:
Here's what you need to do:
1. To make your base card, cut a piece of white card measuring 14cm square, score it at 7cm and fold in half as shown above.
2. Next cut a piece of kraft paper measuring 13.5cm by 6.5cm and stick this to the front of the card base. Then cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 13cm by 6cm and stick this on top of the kraft paper as shown in the photo above.
3. Cut a piece of white card measuring 7cm by 6.5cm. Make sure that the shortest edges are at the top and bottom and stamp the birdhouse towards the top of the piece of card. Stamp the sentiment underneath the bird house using Memento ink. A little tip - to make sure your sentiment is straight, put the bottom edge of your acrylic block flush with the bottom of your cutting mat and then use one of the lines on the mat to guide placing your sentiment stamp on the block as shown in the photo above.
4. Colour the birdhouse image using Promarkers and then mat it on to a piece of kraft card measuring 7.5cm by 7cm.
5. Next cut a piece of white card measuring 14cm by 2.5cm and stamp a border using the small birdhouse stamp. Working from the left, you will stamp the whole design twice and then half of it to complete the border. When you come to stamp part of the design, put some masking tape over the part of the stamp that you don't want to stamp out, ink the stamp, remove the masking tape and then quickly stick a clean piece of tape in place before stamping. Colour the border using Promarkers and then mat this on to a piece of kraft paper measuring 14cm by 3cm.
6. Attach the border strip to the front of the card about 1cm up from the bottom edge. Next add the image panel overlapping the kraft paper above the border and the kraft card below the image panel. Finish the card with Stickles or glitter on the snow.
Hope you like? We will blog lots of cards made by our teamies with this stamp set tomorrow....
The Little Claire Team xxx