Here is another 'Little Claire Likes' weekly project that we share on a Monday. We showcase a stamp from our extensive range at a special price and our design team member Heidi, shares a card using the set.
Our set this week is 'Changing Birdhouse', a recent club stamp from our range.
Here is the set of images that come in the set, along with two great sentiment stamps. This is a cute little set that can be used for all sorts of cards.
You can purchase this set for £6.99 (normally £8.99) until Thursday 11th September 2014 or whilst stocks last.
Here is Heidi's card, using some other products from the website, which you can visit HERE
Products Used :
Promarkers, Leaf Paper and circle dies from stash
Double-sided tape and sticky pads
Card Instructions :
(1) Using the 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad and stamp one of the branch images all around the edges of the card blank.
(2) Die-cut a large circle from the 'leaf' paper and a circle with the white card. Edge all with brown inkpad.
(3) Stamp up the branch image on the bottom of the circle and around the circle edge. Colour in.
(4) Stamp up birdhouse image onto white card, colour in and cut out.
(5) Stamp up another branch and bird image. Colour in, cut out.
(6) Stamp up sentiment, edge with inkpad. Stick down branch and bird to top.
(7) Arrange and stick all elements down onto card blank.
(8) Add pearls as shown.
We do hope you have enjoyed our project today. Don't forget you can still enter our competition, to win THREE of our new Christmas stamps. To enter, click HERE. You have until Thursday 11th September to enter.
The Little Claire Team