We are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' project with you today.
The stamp that is being featured, is one of our favourite Christmas ones - 'Stocking Owls'. You can buy it at the special reduced price of £3.50 this week, until Thursday, 2nd October. It will then go back up to the original price of £5.50.
Here is Heidi's quick and easy card, using the stamp and also a 'Snowflake' stamp from our forthcoming October Club stamp set, which launches on Wednesday, so a sneaky peak for you!
Products Used :
Craft Creations 'Blue Snowflake' paper - £0.50 per sheet
Card blank, blue card, Promarkers and snowflake punch from stash.
How the card was made :
(1) Stamp 'Snowflake' images all around the card blank, edge with inkpad.
(2) Cut a small oblong of blue card and a smaller one with the 'Snowflake' paper.
(3) Stick together then onto card blank.
(4) Stamp up 'Stocking Owls' image and colour in.
(5) Matt onto a piece of blue card and edge with ink pad, stick down.
(6) Stamp up a sentiment, matt onto blue card, attach to card.
(7) Punch out two snowflakes from blue card, arrange and stick.
(8) Add pearls to decorate.
We do hope you have enjoyed our quick and easy card tutorial today. Don't forget to grab yourself a 'Stocking Owls' stamp before they sell out.
The Little Claire Team