To make this card I have used:
'Whisper a Wish' stamp
A shaped card blank
Green polka dot ribbon
Patterned papers (mine are My Mind's Eye 'Notable')
Small green gems
Rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities
1. Stamp out the image onto stamping card and cut out using Nestabilities. Lightly ink with blue ink and mount onto yellow card using scalloped rectangle die.
2. Cut a large piece of yellow card to fit your card base (14.5cm x 13.5cm for this card). Mount onto it a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper and glue this to the card base.
3. Next cut two rectangles of yellow card measuring 10 cm x 6 cm and mount patterned papers onto them. Stick one towards the top left hand corner of the card, and the second one towards the bottom right.
4. Cut a long rectangle of yellow card measuring 14.5cm x 5cm and mount onto it a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper. Attach ribbon to this panel before adhering to the card using 3D foam pads. Then use foam pads to attach the main image.
5. Stamp out your sentiment, ink the edge and glue it on as shown on the picture.
6. Add yellow card cut with a corner die, Card Candi and gems as shown to finish off your card.
I hope you like the project and find it useful :)
Have a lovely weekend x