Good morning and welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes' Blog Project. We share a new project every Monday, using a much loved or new stamp from our extensive range.
Today, Heidi has made a cute little girl card using our featured stamp 'And so to bed' and lots of elements from a great paper stack - 'It's A Girl', that we have on our website HERE.
This lovely little stamp, 'And so to bed' can be purchased at the reduced price of £3.50 until Thursday, 17th July 2014 or whilst stocks last.
Here is a product list :
Little Claire ' And so to bed' stamp set - £3.50
Promarkers Used : Sandstone, Caramel, Putty, Pastel Beige and Khaki
Dotty ribbon and die from stash.
Sticky pads and double-sided tape.
How the card came together :
(1) Firstly, stamp up image onto white card and also on paper of choice.
(2) Colour in hair, skin, feet and teddy using Promarkers.
(3) Cut out pyjamas and stick onto image.
(4) Die-cut image and ink edges with 'Vintage Sepia' inkpad.
(5) Cut a piece of check paper and patchwork paper, slightly smaller, stick together.
(6) Wrap dotty ribbon around top of papers, secure to card below.
(7) Stamp up 'shoe' image, cut out using circle punch.
(8) Push out button, tag, heart and butterfly stickers from paper pack.
(9) Stick elements down onto card.
(10) Add two small pearls to even up edges.
We do hope you have enjoyed our little project today.
The Little Claire Team