For our 'Little Claire Likes' project today, we are showcasing a gorgeous stamp, 'Christmas House' stamp. It is a substantial stamp, so if you haven't started your Christmas cards, this stamp is the perfect image to get you started.
You can pick up this great stamp for the great price of £4.50 (usually £6.50) until Thursday, 24th July 2014 or until stocks run out.
Here is Heidi's card, its very clean and simple and great to make in numbers, if you need a quicker card.
This gorgeous stamp shows up really well with just some black and white card and silver embossing powder. The little sentiment comes from another Christmas set called 'Feed the Birds'. It also is on special offer at the moment at only £5.00 per set (normally £8.99).
Product List :
Black card and Silver Embossing powder from stash.
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut two pieces of black cardstock, 13.5cms x 13.5cms and 12.5cms x 12.5cms.
(2) Cut a square piece of white card, 13cms x 13cms.
(3) Matt and layer the larger black piece and white piece together and stick to the card blank.
(4) Onto the last piece of black card, stamp up image using Versamark inkpad.
(5) Cover with embossing powder and heat with a heat gun.
(6) Stamp up sentiment from 'Feed the Birds' set, matt and layer onto white card.
(7) Stick image down, add sentiment and add stones.
We hope you have enjoyed our project today.
The Little Claire Team