Hi! It's Georgina with this week's Friday Blog project. I have used the lovely Stocking Owls stamp from Little Claire for my card. I used a brown and red colour scheme for my card.
To make this card you will need:
210 x 99mm Kraft card blank
Smooth white card
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
Stickles: Crystal and Cinnamon
ProMarkers: Berry red, Pastel blue, Walnut, Gold, Caramel, Tan , Sandstone and Cocoa.
1. Cut a piece 190x79mm of smooth white card.
2. Stamp the owl stamp in the middle of the white card first, then stamp the owl image again each side of the centre image.
3. Colour the stamped image with ProMarkers.
4. Attached the coloured image to the kraft card blank.
5. Use a fineliner to draw the swirly lines around the edge of the white panel and card blank, as shown below.
6. To finish the card add Stickles and Glossy Accents to the owl's eyes.