Here is another 'Little Claire Likes' for you, this week it is the turn of the 'Little Owl Family''. Heidi has made a Christmas Stepper card teaming this cute image with some festive papers and, using one of our 'Christmas Postcard' sentiments.
The papers are from the 'First Edition - Nordic Christmas' paper pad and go really well with this gorgeous image.
We are offering this cute little stamp for only £3.99 (normally £5.50) until Thursday, 21st November or whilst stocks last.
Just pop over HERE to get yours.
Here is Heidi's card :
Products Used on Card :
White Scallop Cards - (x 10 ) - £1.99
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.50
Glitter Domes - £1.99 per pack
Momento 'Rich Cocoa' inkpad - £3.90
Promarkers : Sandstone, Caramel, Khaki, Pastel Beige & Pear Green - £1.70 each
Stickles Glitter Glue - £1.80
(Snowflake die & ribbon from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Fold one half of the card down and score edge well.
(2) Cut two sizes of the paper from the paper pack and stick down onto the card, at the front and inside, once edges have been inked with brown inkpad.
(3) Onto a square of white stamping card, stamp up image and postcard sentiment, colour in image.
(4) Edge all elements with brown inkpad.
(5) Stick image down onto card centrally.
(6) Cut a long strip of paper, cover with ribbon and tie a large bow, attach with sticky dot.
(7) Back postcard sentiment with paper, stick down and attach snowflake and domes to card.
(8) Add stickles to image, leave to dry.
We do hope you have liked our project today, please don't forget to take advantage of our great offer which is for the limited period only.
We will be sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' next Monday.
The Little Claire Team