It's my (Georgina) turn for this week's Weekly Project. I have made a wedding card using the lovely On Your Wedding Day stamp set from Little Claire. I have used a simple white and grey colour scheme, but you can easily change the dark grey card for any coloured card. You could change the colour to be the same as the Wedding's colour scheme.
To make this card you will need:
Smooth white card
148mm x 148mm white square card
Dark grey card
5mm white satin ribbon
Scalloped edge punch
Embossing folder ( I used Nat 5x7 Cuttlebug embossing folder)
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
London Fog (grey) Memento ink pad
ProMarkers: Henna, Walnut, Cool Grey 1, 4 & 5, Blush, Pastel Pink, Canary and Olive Green
1. Cut a strip 5.5cm wide from the front panel of the square card. Using the scalloped punch, punch along the two short edges.
2. From dark grey card cut one panel 13x14 cm and one 7.5 x 14cm. From white card cut one panel 12x13cm and one 6.6 x 13cm. Using the embossing folder emboss the two white panels. Attached the panels together as shown below.
3. Attached a strip of white ribbon across the top left corner of the smaller panel and bottom right of the larger panel. Now attached the panels to the card blank as shown below. Tie a bow from the ribbon and add the the card.
4. Cut a square 8.5x8.5cm of white card. Stamp the 'On Your Wedding Day' image with the Tuxedo Blank ink pad onto the square and colour with ProMarkers. Cut a square 9.5x9.5cm of dark grey card and attached the coloured image. Stamp the sentiment using the grey ink pad.
5. Attached the image panel to the card with foam pads.
6. To finish added pearls and Stickles.