Good morning, today we are sharing another 'Little Claire Likes' with you. We are showcasing the wonderful male stamp set called
Here is a card made using the stamp,it is such a great image for all of those hard-to-make male cards, that all crafters struggle with.
Here is a single-slider card. We have given you the instructions on how to make this card and a product list.
As we are showcasing the stamp today, we are offering it at a reduced price of
£4.50 (normally £6.50)
If you want to take up this great offer, if the office a call on :
0844 800 4376
(this offer runs until Thursday 25th)
So grab your stamp today before they sell out!
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Man Tree' Stamp - £4.50 (normally £6.50)
Little Claire - Georgina's Buttons & Stitching Stamp Set - £
Little Claire - 'Made for Men' stamp set inc. sentiment - £6.50
Bazzill 'Fawn' Cardstock - £0.50p per sheet
Bazzill Blue Cardstock - £0.50p per sheet
Promarkers - Pale Blue, Denim Blue, Pastel Beige, Khaki, Sandstone, Caramel, Pear Green, Vanilla, Ruby and Ice Grey I and 3 - £1.70 each pen
(Cream cardstock, ribbon, brown inkpad, button & twine from stash)
Card Instructions :
(1) Cut 'Fawn' cardstock to measure 25cms x 15cms, score at 12cms and 24cms, this makes your pocket.
(2) Cut another piece to measure 14.5cms x 11.5cms, this is your insert.
(3) Cut two pieces of blue cardstock to measure : 14.5 x 11.5cms and 14cms x 11cms.
(4) Cut two pieces of cream cardstock, 14cms x 11cms and 13.5cms x 10.5cms. Mat & layer all elements.
(5) Stamp 'Man Tree' image onto bottom of larger cream card shape, colour in with Promarkers, stick down onto card front.
(6) Stamp sentiment onto insert and stitching around tree and on edges of insert.
(7) Using a circle punch cut through all card as shown and using a hole punch make a small hole above.
(8) Cut a piece of ribbon to measure approximate : 35cms, thread through hole and match up ends.
(9) Push insert into card, pushing ribbon to back. Tie a tight bow, trim ends.
(10) Thread twine through button and stick down.
We do hope you have enjoyed our showcased stamp this Monday, do take up the offer for this great stamp.
Back next Monday with another offer for you.
The Little Claire Team