Happy Easter Monday to you! Hope you have had a restful weekend with lots of lovely chocolate.
Welcome to another 'Little Claire Likes'. This week it is the turn of 'Tammy', one of our 'Swirly Whirly' range,
the rest of which can be seen here. It's another great image that doesn't need lots of colouring, just a hint of colour works best on the Swirlies.
Here is a product list of what has been used to make the card and links to the website.
Products Used :
Swirly Whirly - Tammy - £4.50
Brown Kraft Card Pack (10 off) - £2.50
Small White Dots on Pale Brown Paper - £50p sheet
Small White Dots On Cream Paper - £50p sheet
White Dotty Ribbon - £3.80 (reel)
White A4 Stamping Cardstock - £3.50 (pack)
Tuxedo Black Momento Inkpad - £3.90
Promarkers : Sandstone & Caramel - £1.70 each
Cocoa Brown Momento Inkpad from stash
Card Instructions :
(1) Stamp up 'Tammy image' onto white cardstock, colour in with Sandstone and shade with Caramel Promarkers. Edge around image with brown inkpad.
(2) Cut a piece of paper to measure : 14.5 x 14.5cms and another to measure : 11 x 11cms. Cut two pieces of kraft card to measure : 11.5 x 11.5cms and 9 x 9cms. Ink all pieces with brown inkpad.
(3) Ink up sentiment 'Happy Everything' and stamp on bottom of image. Matt image onto smaller piece of kraft card.
(4) Stamp 'cross x stitching image around larger piece of paper, at each corner and stamp up 'stitching' on small piece at each corner again.
(5) Stamp 'button' onto kraft cardstock four times, cut out and stick two pieces together. Make two holes in each button and thread some spare dotty ribbon through each and make bows.
(6) Stick all elements together onto card.
We do hope you like our 'Tammy' card, please leave us a comment if you have the time.
Back next Monday with another 'Little Claire Likes' ....
The Little Claire Design Team