Good morning, it's my turn (Heidi) to do the project this week. I have made a very quick and simple little 'New Home' card using the gorgeous 'At Home' stamp set.
Here are the products I used to make my card -
Little Claire 'At Home' Stamp Set
White card blank measuring 9.5 x 9.5cm
Scallop and Circle Dies
White, blue & pink cardstock
Cottage Cutz 'Key Die' from Little Claire's website
Small heart punch
Promarkers : Blossom, Soft Green, Khaki, Marsh Green, Warm III, Pastel Beige & Ice Grey I
How to make the card :-
(1) Die-cut, scallop, circle shapes and key with a die-cutting machine.
(2) Stick the blue scallop shape down centrally onto the card. Punch out heart shape using pink card and place on left hand side of card at the bottom.
(3) Stamp out sentiment and image. Colour image with Promarkers, stick circle down on top of scallop shape.
(4) Stick sentiment to rectangle of blue card and attach small piece of ribbon to edge, stick down.
(5) Thread ribbon through key and tie a knot. Stick to top of card using small piece of tape.
(6) Add two small white pearls as shown.
Hope you have enjoyed this little project, please leave us a comment to tell us what you think.
Have a crafty weekend!
The Little Claire Team