Hi, it is my turn (Helen R) to share a Friday Project with you this week J I have chosen to make some simple Christmas Tags using the embellishments from the lovely Christmas Changing Tree stamp- but without the tree!
Lacey Circles Nestabilities
Christmas Sentiments Stamps(Little Claire)
1. Die cut 3 tags & 3 lacey circles from kraft card.
2. Then stamp out 3 of the Christmas sentiment stamps and cut them out.
3. Cut out some small pieces of patterned papers (the size will depend on the size of your tag) and mount onto kraft card.
4. Stamp out some of the embellishments from the Changing Tree set, colour with ProMarkers & cut them out.
5. Arrange your elements as you wish on the tag. I have stuck the sentiments to the lacey
circles and then mounted these using 3D foam pads.
6. Embellish your tags using pearls and add some ribbon to finish J
There we go; I hope you enjoyed the project! Have a lovely weekend!