It's time for another weekly blog project and this week it's the turn of Design Team member Gaynor to share one of her great ideas with everyone!
Here's what you will need to make her lovely card:
Sentiment stamp of your choice
Nestabilities Scalloped Square Die (use the largest die)
Brilliance Peacock Ink Pad
Ribbon (coloured with the Cool Aqua Promarker!)
Diamond Glitter Glue
Promarker Pens (see photo below)
3D foam pads
double sided tape
Here's what you need to do:
1. Cut a scalloped square using your die cut machine and place on scrap paper. Ink up the Flowerhead stamp with the Brilliance ink and stamp four times on to the scalloped card - go over the edges hence the need to scrap paper.
2. Clean the stamp, ink with Memento black ink and stamp on to the white card. Colour the image using Promarkers and cut out.
3. Colour the stamens on all the stamped images yellow and colour the white Card Candi with the Promarkers.
4. Place the ribbon on scrap paper and pull through the ribbon whilst holding your Promarker (Aqua) on the ribbon to add colour. The colour will be even and dries rapidly.
5. Adhere the ribbon to the left side of the card blank using double sided tape - it fits snugly into the first scallop - and makes it easy to line up. Add a small cross piece prior to the longer piece of ribbon and tie the small piece across in a knot.
6. Using double sided tape, position the scalloped die cut card with the four flowerheads on to the card. Using 3D foam pads to place the coloured flowerhead on to the die cut scallop. Add a 3D foam pad to the centre of the flower and place the additional Card Candi to the centre.
7. A stamped sentiment can be added to the bottom right of the card, if wished.
8. Add glitter glue to the Card Candi plus the stamens of the flowers.
We hope you like this gorgeous card - leave us a comment to let us know what you think!