- Wavy Baby Stamp Set
- White Stamping Card, Pink Card and Cream Card
- Alcohol Pens
- Patterned Paper
- Paper Flowers, Fancy Oval Die, Pearls and Twine
Step by Step:
- Cut a 13.5cm by 9cm piece of patterned paper. Mat onto cream and then pink card and fix to the card blank.
- Stamp the small dangling hearts (from the Bunting Stamp Set) onto the top corners of the patterned paper and colour with alcohol markers.
- Stamp your Wavy Baby image onto white stamping card, die cut into an oval and colour in with alcohol markers. Stamp the ‘A New Baby’ sentiment onto the top right of the oval. Mat onto a fancy oval die cut from cream card and fix to the card base with foam pads.
- Stamp the baby’s date of birth using the Bunting Stamp Set and cut out. Glue onto a piece of twine and leave to dry. Fix to the top left of the card, adding some pearls to the space between the day and month.d
- Stamp the ‘Welcome Little One’ sentiment onto a piece of pink card. Mat onto cream card and curl the ends. Fix onto the bottom left of the card blank.
- Add some paper flowers to the bottom right corner.
This very pink card could easily turn into a baby boy blue version by swapping out the flowers for buttons/die cut stars.
A quick close up of the fabulous stamp:
I hope you like my project and are inspired to try something similar. My blog is www.craftingbelle.blogspot.com if you would like to see some more projects.
Thanks for stopping by