Hi all DT member Lynsey here today to share some wedding inspiration with you and the instructions on how to make this card.
Image and Sentiment - Wavy Wedding
Pink and Black Patterned Paper
Marianne Swirl Die
Flower Die - Joy
Pearl Heart from Stash
Craftwork Cards Card Blank
Neenah Cardstock for Stamping.
Black Momento Ink
Copic Marker Pens
1. Cover the card blank with the pink patterned paper and cut a rectangle of black patterned paper and attach across the centre of the card.
2. Stamp the image onto the neenah cardstock and colour with the copic marker pens. Stamp the sentiment under the image and cut into a rectangle.
3. Mount the stamped image onto black cardstock and attach to the centre of the card base.
4. Die cut a swirl from black cardstock and attach to the left hand side of the card base.
5. Die cut a flower from pink patterned paper, fix a brad to the centre and attach onto of the swirl.
6. Attach a pearl heart to finish.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x