Lucy here with a stamping project today!
I used the fab Whisper a wish Stamp to make a New Year Card!
6x6 Card Blank
Whisper a wish Stamp
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Small star punch
Gold mirror card
Gold gel pen
Gold organza ribbon
LOTV Round Sentiment Stamp
1. Stamp the image onto White card. Cut to 12.5cm square with the image to the bottom left hand side. Fill in the rest of the bottom with little flicks using a black pen to look like grass.
2. To colour the sunrise background, start at the top using Denim blue. Then blend with Pastel blue colouring half way down the page. Just use little sweeps to get the wispy sky effect. Then go over both of these with Glacier Blue Flexmarker to tone down and blend the colours together.
3. Then starting at the bottom colour a round sun behind the hedge hog and slightly across the bottom of the image with Gold. Then Tulip yellow around the edge of that. Then soft lime over the edge of that slowly colouring higher up the page. Then go over all of that using Lemon Chiffon Flexmarker to tone and blend. Also use that to merge into the blue above.
Here's the pens I used in that order so you can see:
4. Next, cut 14cm square from gold mirror card. Stick the image onto this and then stick to the card blank.
5. Punch 5 stars from the remaining gold card. Stamp the sentiment onto white card, cut out and colour in the stars and edge with a gold gel pen.
6. Stick the stars, ribbon and sentiment onto the image as shown and draw a few little gold stars with the gold gel pen.
Hope you like my New Year card and tutorial! Wishing you all a wonderful happy and healthy 2016!