Hi all, Lynsey here with a Friday blog project. I've used a gorgeous new Butterfly Cat Dinkie Stamp on my gift tag. Here is how I made it:
Stamp - Dinkie Butterfly Cat Stamp
Sentiment Stamp - Dinkies Text - Happy Birthday
Momento Black Ink
Neenah White Cardstock
Stitched Tag Die
Scalloped Circle Die
Paper and Resin Flowers
1. Die cut a tag from white card. Cut smaller tag from patterned paper, paint the edges of the paper white.
2. Sew around the edge of the patterned paper and stick to the white tag.
3. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the tag.
4.. Stamp the image onto the neenah cardstock, colour with markers and die cut into a circle using a circle die.
5.. Die cut a scalloped circle out of patterned paper, mount the image onto it and attach to the tag.
6. Die cut to leaves from white cardstock and attach to the top left of the image.
7. Add some white paint to the paper flowers and sprinkle glitter over the wet paint so your glitter will stick. Attach the paper flowers over the die cut leaves and a resin flower to the bottom of the image.
8. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread the ribbon through.
Now all that's left is to add your tag to a gift and adding a tag like this will make your gift extra special!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x