Welcome to our blog challenge for December, we do hope that you will join in our challenge this month and share a festive card with us.
The winner of November's 'Christmas in White' challenge is :
Mia Scott - Entry # 24
Here is her winning card :
Please contact Carol (email@example.com) who will send you your prize - Well done!
Our top three cards entered are :
(1) Wendy F - Entry # 8
(2) Lou - Entry # 16
(3) KT Fit Kitty - Entry # 27
Ladies, please feel free to steal the blinkie from our sidebar for your blogs.
Our theme for December is
'A Special Christmas Card'
Your entries can be using any stamp of choice including of course, Little Claire and we would like to see cards/projects made for a special person, special event or celebration.
Our prize for this challenge is :
£10 Voucher to spend online
Our Design Team have made some stunning 'Special' cards, feast your eyes :
Allison has made her card using,
Diane's card is for a lovely friend, using
Gaynor has made a card for her son
using the stamp set and sentiments
Heidi has made a card for a friend using
Helen has made a card for her Mum and Dad using 'Bambino' and Dinky Sentiment 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'
Lucy has made a card for her mum using
Lynsey has made a card for special friends using
Marianne's card is for a lady who loves cats
using 'We Six Cats' stamp set
Here is a list of our rules, please read and follow before entering our challenge.
Can we please ask that your card/creation is an original design of your own and not a copy or remake of another card. This is plagiarism and these entries WILL NOT be included.
(1) You DO NOT need to use a Little Claire stamp to qualify for the prize draw.
(2) You may enter the challenge UP TO 3 TIMES ONLY PLEASE and you may combine with other challenges.
(3) You MUST follow the challenge theme and NO BACKLINKING please, new cards only.
(4) Please provide a link to our blog in your post.
(5) Please leave a link (via link below) to your actual card, not just to your blog.
(6) Please turn off Word Verification on your blogs, it makes it so much easier & quicker to leave a comment on your blog.
The challenge finishes on Friday, 15th January 2016 @ 16.00pm and the new challenge (# 65) will be open on Saturday, 16th January 2016.
Just wanted to share with you that our new Magazine is available online. It is full of sheets of papers, colour toppers and a 'Bobble Hat Man' and 'Row of Bobble Hat' stamps. It's a great little stamp set!
Thank you for supporting our challenges in 2015 and everyone at Little Claire wants to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
Gill, Steve and Carol
The Little Claire Design Team